Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 365: days 4-10

The challenge to take a photo a day for the whole year continues. And I have to say I've been quite pleased with the fact that I've been able to capture some images that ordinarily I would have missed out on, simply because I'm carrying my camera everywhere I go. (See days 7 & 10 in particular)

DAY 4/365
Taking a pretty shortcut after a trip to the dentist.



5/365
Finally seeing the sun after what feels like months. I barely remember what the sky looks like when it's tinted blue!


6/365
On a whim, I bought a box of chocolate cake mix & a can of cream cheese icing while on my regular grocery run. Because it's always a good day for cupcakes.


7/365
Oh gosh...this was the first day when I was so thrilled that I was taking my camera EVERYWHERE I went, even to work. We just got a fresh bit of sticky snow overnight and as I walked into work, I saw that some students had done this bit of snow grafitti on the side of the school.


8/365
Mmmm...comfort food for dinner. (Miso soup with carrots, bok choy, and puffy tofu.)


9/365
Just a great-looking (to me) storefront in the city. The wood on the front of this place is really nice. Also, decided to experiment with B&W just to mix things up a bit.


10/365
This afternoon I came home to find Ziggy, my neighbour's kitty, hanging out on our steps. He's so friendly! I see him all the time but was so happy I had my camera so I could get a picture of him. He's apparently a bit camera-shy though...kept moving everytime I tried to get a picture. This was the best I got...


Again, you can click through to my flickr set to see all of the photos lined up together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay....I get to see what my girl is doing every day of the year. Great pictures,keep it going.
Love you, Mom

tania said...

oh yay! i finally finally got over here to catch up! i love the 365 project!
:) so glad to read up on all your comings and goings!!
xox

Kim's Suitcase said...

I am really enjoying your photos Krissy!

Carla said...

What a great week in pictures!! I especially love day 7 and 10, too! Great stamina ..... I take pictures (mediocre pictures) but know I don't have the gumption to unload and post every day, so bravo!

Alicia (The Red Deer) said...

This reminds me that I need to upload more of my 365 project to my flickr account - I have let it get really behind!